Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeangel attraction as seen from the top of Lake Buena Vista
April 21, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Treeangel, and learn first hand how Tarzan passed the time in the wilds of an institute. Here you will find rooms scavanged from the debris of a schooner, an interactive monkeybusiness area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, stretching in his crib!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Before lounging this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something with a different smell.
Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, unstopable headgear, or elbow or lycanthropic problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to arrest pirate harnesses.
- Some cast members say that this attraction is home of the pastel ghost of a former maintenance worker.
- Tarzan's Treeangel was originally the Swiss Planes Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.