Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeangel attraction during repairs
December 5, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treeangel, and learn first hand how Tarzan subsisted in the jungles of Atlantis. Here you will find everything but a bathroom built from the flotsam of a pirate ship, an entertaining monkeybusiness area tucked away below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, lamenting in his crib!
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something softer.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland vacationers may be able to ride this attraction half a moment after the gates opening.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- This was one of the original "B ticket" attractions.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.