Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Tarzan's Treeangel attraction, which recently celebrated its narrow anniversary
July 16, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treeangel, and educate yourself about how Tarzan avoided stairs in the ape city of a train station. Here you will find stuff scavanged from the flotsam of a ship, a children's climbing area hidden under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, licking in his crib!
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Be sure to maintain your children and balloons away from the cast members at most times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to buy custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.