Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A valiant view of Tarzan's Treeangel when it's not shrounded in tarps
May 2, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces
Fight your way up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treeangel, and see how Tarzan monkied about in the jungles of a theater. Here you will find everything but a bathroom cobbled together from the scavangings of a ship, an interactive monkeybusiness area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, failing in his crib!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction last thing after lunch.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and glasses away from the vehicle at various times.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $385 to rebuild.
- Tarzan's Treeangel was originally the Green Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.