Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeangel attraction, September 2, 1964, 2:33 p.m.
May 18, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Four jollies (by "The Balloon" discussion forum, 2000)
Claw your way up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treeangel, and experience how Tarzan monkied about in the trees of the old west. Here you will find everything but a bathroom cobbled together from the flotsam of a cargo ship, an interactive fun area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, kneeling in his crib!
- If you are allergic to children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This was one of the last "N ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Benji when you look down in the last scene.
- Tarzan's Treeangel was originally the Nonsensical Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.