Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treeacrobat, a favorite attraction of Matt Ouimet
August 29, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treeacrobat, and educate yourself about how Tarzan lived in the vine-covered spaces of Norway. Here you will find stuff thrown together from the debris of a paddlewheeler, a children's no-princesses-allowed area stuffed beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, frowning in his crib!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction alone.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more exciting.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland legends can imagine this attraction less than a moment after park closing.
- You must be at least as large as your frontiersman to not be scarred for life.
- Oldest guest must be at least 68" tall.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from moral requirements or ankle or spinal complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- The woods adjacent to this attraction are dominated by ghosts.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.