Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeacrobat attraction, trickily elevating in the evening candlelight
February 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treeacrobat, and educate yourself about how Tarzan lived in the heights of a hideaway. Here you will find stuff scavanged from the flotsam of a ship, a children's themed area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, levitating in his crib!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you experience this attraction before lunch.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that requires more clothing.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Contains imported images.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.