Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tigger's passenger-dampening photo of Tarzan's Treeacrobat
January 3, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Treeacrobat, and live just how Tarzan existed in the vine-covered spaces of a shop. Here you will find an abode thrown together from the scavangings of a sailing ship, a jungle play area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, attacking in his crib!
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large icon.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable themed photo location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- The brave position on this attraction is named for Fritz's vendor.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.