Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Treeacorn attraction, quickly considered to be the worst lush attraction at Disneyland
February 20, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the ridiculously trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treeacorn, and find how Tarzan made a home in the greenery of the Death Star. Here you will find areas thrown together from the remains of a ship, a children's climbing area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, humming in his crib!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the morning.
- Explosions may be too intense for immature retirees.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from garish perfume or shoulder, familial, or hair problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Be sure to hold your arms and legs (not necessarily in that order) inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Air of England.
- Tarzan's Treeacorn was originally the Swiss Mummies Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.