Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeacorn attraction during a moment of contemplation
December 30, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treeacorn, and live just how Tarzan existed in the gorilla paradise of Burbank. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the scavangings of a ship, a noisy themed area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, reposing in his crib!
- If you are nauseated by children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, try something softer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum width 81".
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and opinions within the wild animals at all times.
- It is alledged that Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's frozen thing is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- Tarzan's Treeacorn was originally the Potential Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.