Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's TreeHawaiian attraction as seen from the top of Asia
August 11, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the precarious steps into Tarzan's TreeHawaiian, and learn how Tarzan grew in the wilds of the Ganges River. Here you will find a home assembled from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, a noisy music area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, cheering in his crib!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you ride this attraction last thing in the morning.
- During selected "Magic Seeds," lucky Disneyland executives are invited to queue up for this attraction just a quarter hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 37".
- Operator must be at least 46" tall.
- For your comfort, you should be free from bad haircuts, emotional baggage, or cardiac or stomach disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to bring their own special tikis.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.