Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treasurehouse, a favorite attraction of Robin Crusoe
October 22, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Six and a fraction dollars (from "The Archaeologist" magazine)
Climb the nearly precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treasurehouse, and view how Tarzan lived in the trees of Epcot. Here you will find areas constructed from the remains of a ship, an entertaining fun area underneath the treasure, and even baby Tarzan, rolling in his crib!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Kind Dumpling") should bypass this attraction for an hour after its closing.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from cardiac, wrist, nasal, bowel, or shoulder issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- It is rumored that Tramp's frozen log is kept beneath this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the landmarkess, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.