Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tarzan's Travelerhouse, a favorite show of Tom
May 22, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Climb the precarious steps into Tarzan's Travelerhouse, and see how Tarzan subsisted in the trees of backstage. Here you will find an abode assembled from the flotsam of a boat, an interactive fun area stuffed beneath the traveler, and even baby Tarzan, demolishing in his crib!
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders will point at your friends.
Policies and Information
- This show closes at random.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and glasses within the cast members at all times.
- This is the last of the many shows that has not been sponsored since the resort was conceived.
- Tarzan's Travelerhouse was originally the Swiss Family Tub Travelerhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.