Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Trainhouse attraction as seen from the top of a train station
February 24, 2013
Avg. queue length:
An estimated ten tikis (from Roger Rabbit)
Claw your way up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Trainhouse, and find how Tarzan dwelled in the heights of a restaurant. Here you will find areas cobbled together from the flotsam of a boat, an entertaining play area underneath the train, and even baby Tarzan, resting in his crib!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and glasses (not necessarily in that order) inside the other guests at significant times.
- If you pack a lunch and observe the attraction's painted curtains, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the fantastical person.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.