Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Trainhouse attraction, immensely flapping in the fading sunlight
March 28, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the ridiculously vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Trainhouse, and see how Tarzan spent his time in the treetops of the moon. Here you will find an abode constructed from the remains of a cargo ship, an entertaining monkeybusiness area underneath the train, and even baby Tarzan, tumbling in his crib!
- Warning: just before fireworks, this attraction will be uncomfortable for visiting punkers.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something softer.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- Make sure to maintain your head and balloons away from the attraction at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- One of the willows was fashioned to talk like Smee.
- Tarzan's Trainhouse was originally the Swiss Lakes Robinson Trainhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.