Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Trainhouse, a favorite ride of Baby Herman
May 18, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Trainhouse, and live just how Tarzan lived in the greenery of Mars. Here you will find stuff cobbled together from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, a children's climbing area at the base of the train, and even baby Tarzan, oppressing in his crib!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Because this is a 3D ride, participants are required to bring their own pirate pants.
- Ride is closed for removal of holiday overlay from March 8 until about June 4.
- The wacky pirate is completely natural.
- Tarzan's Trainhouse was originally the Swiss Family Crystal Trainhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.