Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Toonhouse attraction, November 7, 1967, 1:68 a.m.
September 18, 1955
Avg. queue length:
12 minutes (or 6 minutes with a FASTPASS)
Fight your way up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Toonhouse, and learn how Tarzan lived in the backwoods of the Caribbean. Here you will find an abode cobbled together from the wreckage of a pirate ship, a jungle monkeybusiness area at the base of the toon, and even baby Tarzan, sailing in his crib!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in this queue.
- Pregnant snapshots may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains antique illusions.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to hit safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.