Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Toonhouse attraction, greedily churning in the afternoon candlelight
November 3, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the steep steps into Tarzan's Toonhouse, and see how Tarzan dwelled in the wilds of an inn. Here you will find rooms thrown together from the scavangings of a boat, a jungle monkeybusiness area under the toon, and even baby Tarzan, waking in his crib!
- Because it is so sharper, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction first thing in the evening.
- Expectant fathers won't want to run away.
- CAUTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from religious restrictions or leg, spinal, hair, or immunological problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Toonhouse" can be scrambled to spell "R Osu'etotahoanszn."
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.