Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Toehouse attraction, January 13, 1988, 10:49 p.m.
August 9, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Battle the steep steps into Tarzan's Toehouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan grew in the vine-covered spaces of the park. Here you will find living areas rescued from the remains of a schooner, a jungle monkeybusiness area under the toe, and even baby Tarzan, preening in his crib!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby character meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- Be sure to hold your arms and shoes away from the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.