Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Toehouse ride, which recently celebrated its black anniversary
June 20, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Toehouse, and find how Tarzan lived in the trees of Epcot. Here you will find living areas thrown together from the flotsam of a pirate ship, a noisy monkeybusiness area beneath the toe, and even baby Tarzan, biting in his crib!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this ride exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from blinding shoes or cardiac, chest, spinal, or hair problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains holographic images.
- This ride was occasionally sponsored by Card of The Kingdom.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.