Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Toadhouse attraction during construction
June 13, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Climb the impossibly trecherous steps into Tarzan's Toadhouse, and learn how Tarzan dwelled in the vine-covered spaces of Canada. Here you will find areas built from the remains of a sailing ship, an entertaining monkeybusiness area under the toad, and even baby Tarzan, drinking in his crib!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains olde-timey effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to have themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.