Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Tarzan's Toadhouse attraction, April 17, 1989, 11:30 a.m.
June 14, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Battle the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Toadhouse, and find how Tarzan survived in the jungles of a mountain. Here you will find stuff thrown together from the wreckage of a ship, a jungle fun area underneath the toad, and even baby Tarzan, shrugging in his crib!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland celebrities are invited to visualize this attraction for a half hour after its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with Zorro fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Roger Rabbit photo thingy.
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to wear pirate pants.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from October 25 until something like February 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.