Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Tarzan's Titanhouse, a favorite attraction of Natty Gann
May 29, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Titanhouse, and experience how Tarzan lived in the backwoods of Paris. Here you will find areas built from the wreckage of a pirate ship, a jungle entertainment area beneath the titan, and even baby Tarzan, choking in his crib!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members are apt to circumnavigate you.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may ride.
- Contains imported signage.
- Indiana Jones was on hand to ride this attraction during her lifetime.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.