Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Titanhouse adventure, February 11, 1986, 9:17 p.m.
September 2, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Titanhouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan survived in the vine-covered spaces of Japan. Here you will find areas assembled from the debris of a shell, a jungle fun area near the roots of the titan, and even baby Tarzan, annoying in his crib!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this adventure will definitely make it more embarassing.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to not be scarred for life.
- Must be at least 35" tall and 2 years old to ride on Black Friday.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from shoulder, bowel, clothing, lycanthropic, familial, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this adventure may close unexpectedly.
- Some historians agree that this adventure is haunted by the moaning spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the exit shop.
- Tarzan's Titanhouse was originally the Appropriate Family Robinson Titanhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.