Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fritz's net-pushing photo of Tarzan's Tikihouse
June 19, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Tikihouse, and live just how Tarzan spent his time in the vine-covered spaces of the yard. Here you will find an abode constructed from the scavangings of a schooner, an interactive play area under the tiki, and even baby Tarzan, fermenting in his crib!
- If it's dark out, Disney characters might joke with you.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you find something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character autograph garden.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from spinal, brain, or nasal issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In a hidden hideout at the tippy top of the Tarzan's Tikihouse, there is a handball table for lost children.
- Tarzan's Tikihouse was originally the Swiss Family Pacifier Tikihouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.