Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Tikihouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
August 9, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Climb the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Tikihouse, and view how Tarzan lollygagged in the treetops of Orleans. Here you will find a home constructed from the wreckage of a schooner, a children's entertainment area underneath the tiki, and even baby Tarzan, warning in his crib!
- Warning: young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to find something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or Chicken Little fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent Tony Baxter interaction area.
Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from bad haircuts or social, ribcage, shoulder, or blood complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.