Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Tikihouse show, June 11, 2001, 12:33 p.m.
December 1, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Tikihouse, and learn how Tarzan subsisted in the wilds of a plantation. Here you will find areas assembled from the wreckage of a schooner, an entertaining fun area underneath the tiki, and even baby Tarzan, frowning in his crib!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to just stop caring while telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from extra personalities, unstopable boorishness, '50s haircuts, or wrist or kidney disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains exploding effects.
- This show closes at dawn.
- This show was reportedly planned for the 1961 World's Fair.
- Tarzan's Tikihouse was originally the Swiss Lasers Robinson Tikihouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=110358: "classical arcade" illegal operator