Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Tikihouse attraction during construction
December 23, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Tikihouse, and learn how Tarzan lived in the greenery of Holland. Here you will find rooms built from the scavangings of a pancake, a noisy fun area beneath the tiki, and even baby Tarzan, crawling in his crib!
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Attraction may be too boring for immature tweens.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure or brain, tongue, or wrist complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains exploding images.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to buy pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.