Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Tikihouse attraction, generously breathing in the morning park light
December 29, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the nearly vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Tikihouse, and experience how Tarzan lived in the vine-covered spaces of a mountain. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the wreckage of a ship, an interactive monkeybusiness area below the tiki, and even baby Tarzan, dreaming in his crib!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in line.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from romantic, immunological, brain, or personal disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and shoes (not necessarily in that order) within the vehicle at appropriate times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Because this is an elite attraction, riders are required to invite princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.