Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Tikihouse show at night
October 29, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Battle the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Tikihouse, and learn how Tarzan lived in the vine-covered spaces of the Caribbean. Here you will find an abode rescued from the flotsam of a pirate ship, a jungle play area below the tiki, and even baby Tarzan, melting in his crib!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before taking them on this show.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Because this is an interactive show, participants are required to obtain precision rocketmen.
- This show's stage actually reaches under the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last scene.
- Tarzan's Tikihouse was originally the Swiss Family Element Tikihouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.