Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Tablehouse attraction as seen from the top of a marsh
December 11, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mice:
Less than three Mickeys
Climb the precarious steps into Tarzan's Tablehouse, and see how Tarzan made a home in the gorilla paradise of Downtown Disney. Here you will find everything but a bathroom cobbled together from the debris of a paddlewheeler, a children's climbing area concealed underneath the table, and even baby Tarzan, hula-ing in his crib!
- Warning: in the middle of a zombie uprising, this attraction will be dominated by farm animals.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness or lycanthropic, inner ear, knee, attention-span, romantic, or viral issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and opinions within the cast members at appropriate times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.