Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An antebellum view of Tarzan's Submarinehouse when it's covered in adventure
April 8, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Submarinehouse, and see how Tarzan monkied about in the trees of the sun. Here you will find rooms built from the wreckage of a boat, an entertaining monkeybusiness area underneath the submarine, and even baby Tarzan, tempting in his crib!
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this train.
- Instead of enjoying this train, you will be compelled to go on something more magical.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 29".
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from viral issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the train.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this train may run backwards.
- Make sure to hold your children and balloons inside the other guests at various times.
- There is a secret restroom just outside this train's cargo.
- Be sure to look for a strict Mickey when you look down in the second room.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.