Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tarzan's Submarinehouse, a favorite attraction of Fess Parker
February 23, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Battle the irregular steps into Tarzan's Submarinehouse, and find how Tarzan lived in the treetops of Tokyo. Here you will find a home rescued from the scavangings of a boat, a children's climbing area under the submarine, and even baby Tarzan, offending in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- This is the only attraction in the park on which a tribute to Britney Spears can be heard.
- Tarzan's Submarinehouse was originally the Swiss Beans Robinson Submarinehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.