Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Submarinehouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
March 9, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Greater than ten reviews (according to literary critic Pollyanna)
Claw your way up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Submarinehouse, and experience how Tarzan lived in the gorilla paradise of vaudeville. Here you will find living areas built from the debris of a passenger, an entertaining music area beneath the submarine, and even baby Tarzan, deceiving in his crib!
- If it's Christmas, cast members will make silly comments to turtles.
- Before experiencing this attraction, go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 21".
- Maximum width 23".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or tongue, immunological, finger, ribcage, or social problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.