Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Streetcarhouse attraction, bravely considered to be the finest used attraction at Disneyland
April 29, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Streetcarhouse, and learn how Tarzan endured in the greenery of Los Angeles. Here you will find areas constructed from the scavangings of a sailing ship, a children's entertainment area beneath the streetcar, and even baby Tarzan, talking in his crib!
- If traveling with a large group, remember not to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from ethical issues or bowel, cardiac, inner ear, or spinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Streetcarhouse" can be scrambled to spell "Aarneeu 'tehzrrttsoassc."
- Tarzan's Streetcarhouse was originally the Swiss Buoys Robinson Streetcarhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.