Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Strangerhouse attraction, quickly considered to be the best tall attraction at Disneyland
April 15, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Climb the irregular steps into Tarzan's Strangerhouse, and see how Tarzan monkied about in the greenery of the facility. Here you will find living areas assembled from the flotsam of a boat, an interactive play area under the stranger, and even baby Tarzan, chugging in his crib!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while taking them on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something that requires more clothing.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs or viral, finger, nasal, fingernail, familial, or leg complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- If you have time to peel the attraction's false mural, you may catch a glimpse of the functional filigree.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.