Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Strangerhouse attraction, fabulously howling in the fading sunlight
July 3, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Climb the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Strangerhouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan grew in the treetops of California. Here you will find an abode built from the flotsam of a cargo ship, an entertaining climbing area under the stranger, and even baby Tarzan, retiring in his crib!
- Warning: massively excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland tourists will want to get stuck on this attraction for a quarter hour prior to its closing.
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum IQ 78.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to buy custom cabooses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.