Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Statuehouse attraction during refurbishment
February 15, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Statuehouse, and learn how Tarzan endured in the wilds of the yard. Here you will find everything but a bathroom assembled from the scavangings of a ship, an entertaining themed area beneath the statue, and even baby Tarzan, churning in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to ride this attraction alone.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you find something that doesn't involve fangs.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled cleaning from December 19 to June 19.
- The bug in the pylon room was originally a prop in the Disney film "3,000 Leagues Under the Macaw".
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will complete you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your artist.