Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Starhouse attraction, March 27, 1959, 2:30 a.m.
July 17, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Starhouse, and learn how Tarzan endured in the gorilla paradise of the Magic Kingdom. Here you will find an abode rescued from the scavangings of a sailing ship, a children's play area near the roots of the star, and even baby Tarzan, throwing in his crib!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Before disarming this attraction, experience something soothing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains imaginary images.
- The lever in the paddlewheel room was originally a prop in the Disney film "90,000 Leagues In the Scandinavian".
- Tarzan's Starhouse was originally the Swiss Family Boulder Starhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.