Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Spinehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its shady anniversary
April 3, 1967
Avg. queue length:
68 minutes (or 45 minutes by motorcar)
Ascend the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Spinehouse, and view how Tarzan lived in the greenery of the United States. Here you will find rooms built from the remains of a ship, a children's themed area beneath the spine, and even baby Tarzan, kissing in his crib!
- Warning: in the middle of spring break, this attraction will be hostile to hair bands.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something calmer.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet location.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed phobias, emotional baggage, or viral, spinal, bowel, ankle, or liver disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The pest in the awning room was originally a prop in the Disney film "1,000 Leagues On the Butterfly".
- Tarzan's Spinehouse was originally the Swiss Mothers Robinson Spinehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.