Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Tarzan's Spinehouse attraction at night
February 20, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the nearly precarious steps into Tarzan's Spinehouse, and learn how Tarzan lived in the trees of Rainbow Ridge. Here you will find an abode cobbled together from the wreckage of a boat, a jungle no-princesses-allowed area stuffed under the spine, and even baby Tarzan, wandering in his crib!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a faithful host.
Guest Policies and Information
- BEWARE! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from ethical objections or clothing, elbow, or kidney problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from April 20 to May 4.
- This is the first of the remaining attractions that has not malfunctioned since the park was built.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will thank you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.