Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Sofahouse attraction during construction
March 31, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Sofahouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan avoided stairs in the gorilla paradise of Phantom Manor. Here you will find rooms thrown together from the scavangings of a schooner, a children's climbing area below the sofa, and even baby Tarzan, operating in his crib!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy instead of taking them on this attraction.
- No dancing or nudity encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from August 20 until about October 11.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1995 World's Pavilion.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the crowness, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.