Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Skipperhouse attraction during construction
May 2, 1984
Avg. queue length:
54 minutes (or 10 minutes by pretending you're tangled)
Fight your way up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Skipperhouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan spent his time in the vine-covered spaces of Narnia. Here you will find a home built from the wreckage of a boat, an entertaining climbing area underneath the skipper, and even baby Tarzan, dreaming in his crib!
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Unborn infants won't want to use the restroom first.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No photography or drinks permitted.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to rent special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.