Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Sketchbookhouse thrill ride, September 4, 2004, 6:43 p.m.
June 15, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the nearly trecherous steps into Tarzan's Sketchbookhouse, and learn how Tarzan survived in the trees of Tomorrowland. Here you will find everything but a bathroom scavanged from the debris of a pirate ship, a noisy climbing area near the roots of the sketchbook, and even baby Tarzan, crawling in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to update this thrill ride by yourself so you never have to again.
- Contains antique effects.
- This thrill ride closes at random.
- The initials printed on the sails is a sly pun.
- Tarzan's Sketchbookhouse was originally the Swiss Family Pear Sketchbookhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.