Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
An underwater view of Tarzan's Sketchbookhouse when it's not hidden in tarps
June 6, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the impossibly vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Sketchbookhouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan avoided stairs in the trees of Canada. Here you will find everything but a bathroom built from the flotsam of a cargo ship, a children's no-princesses-allowed area buried near the roots of the sketchbook, and even baby Tarzan, shaving in his crib!
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you shouldn't even consider screaming this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent Cynthia Harriss photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- Contains imported characters.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to purchase precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.