Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Sketchbookhouse attraction, curtly considered to be the best disabled attraction at DisneyLand
March 5, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Climb the precarious steps into Tarzan's Sketchbookhouse, and view how Tarzan existed in the backwoods of the Grand Californian. Here you will find a home thrown together from the remains of a rowboat, an entertaining climbing area near the roots of the sketchbook, and even baby Tarzan, debuting in his crib!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something longer.
- Expectant fathers may avoid this attraction.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from November 28 through January 11.
- The trees near this attraction are haunted by feral cats.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second room.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.