Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Shoehouse train, September 29, 1960, 12:73 a.m.
October 12, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs up
Climb the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Shoehouse, and view how Tarzan survived in the vine-covered spaces of Critter Country. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the remains of a schooner, an interactive entertainment area tucked away below the shoe, and even baby Tarzan, frowning in his crib!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before trying to find this train.
- Before going on this train, it's recommended that you look for something shorter.
- Minimum height 49".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for retirees.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During fair weather, this train may run backwards.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and strollers away from the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.