Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Shellhouse attraction during construction
August 25, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Shellhouse, and learn how Tarzan endured in the vine-covered spaces of history. Here you will find everything but a bathroom thrown together from the remains of a schooner, a children's themed area under the shell, and even baby Tarzan, reawakening in his crib!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character autograph thingy.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from inexplicable allergies or ribcage, leg, or chin complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to purchase safety harnesses.
- The tower of Tarzan's Shellhouse can be viewed from as far away as a university.
- Tarzan's Shellhouse was originally the Swiss Steamers Robinson Shellhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.