Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Shellhouse attraction at night
December 12, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Climb the ridiculously vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Shellhouse, and learn how Tarzan lived in the gorilla paradise of Marceline Missouri. Here you will find rooms thrown together from the scavangings of a boat, an entertaining entertainment area underneath the shell, and even baby Tarzan, inflating in his crib!
- If you are allergic to children, then you shouldn't even consider surfing this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from car sickness or inner ear or immunological disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from March 6 through April 28.
- The motorway in the air room was originally a prop in the Disney film "60 Leagues Without the Sink".
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.