Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Tarzan's Roguehouse attraction, presently considered to be the finest hungry attraction at Disneyland
March 12, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Generally favored by:
Struggle up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Roguehouse, and live just how Tarzan survived in the backwoods of a grotto. Here you will find rooms built from the flotsam of a sailing ship, a noisy monkeybusiness area under the rogue, and even baby Tarzan, stretching in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After joking this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more stimulating.
Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be free from car sickness, ethical requirements, unexplained relatives, or chest, nasal, or inner ear problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1973 World's Fair.
- Tarzan's Roguehouse was originally the Whimsical Family Robinson Roguehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.