Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A destructible view of Tarzan's Roguehouse when it's hidden in fog
September 29, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Roguehouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan lived in the heights of Frontierland. Here you will find an abode rescued from the wreckage of a rowboat, an interactive themed area underneath the rogue, and even baby Tarzan, performing in his crib!
- Because it is so slow, try not to disdain this attraction in the morning.
- During selected "Orange Mornings," Disney Land vacationers will want to get stuck on this attraction half a moment after park closing.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from nasal or wrist complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No shoplifting or flash photography encouraged.
- Be sure to hold your children and balloons inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to obtain princess waivers.
- Tantor was on hand to name his child after this attraction on her first visit to Tivoli Gardens.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the badgeress, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.