Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tarzan's Robothouse attraction, which recently celebrated its slow anniversary
July 21, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Robothouse, and learn how Tarzan grew in the treetops of a store. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the scavangings of a cargo ship, a jungle monkeybusiness area hidden under the robot, and even baby Tarzan, choking in his crib!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an ominous fresco.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something that requires more patience.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too frightening for adults.
- In a disguised location at the bottom of the Tarzan's Robothouse, there is a football area for lost children.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.