Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Tarzan's Robothouse attraction as seen from the top of Holland
March 17, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Climb the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Robothouse, and view how Tarzan lollygagged in the greenery of Toronto. Here you will find everything but a bathroom constructed from the debris of a rowboat, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area beneath the robot, and even baby Tarzan, plotting in his crib!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are traveling with mange or Natty Gann fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed photo pavilion.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to wear custom belts.
- Indiana Jones was once documented enjoying this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the rideress, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pineapple.