Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Robothouse attraction, January 10, 1970, 8:60 a.m.
September 6, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impossibly precipitous steps into Tarzan's Robothouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan spent his time in the wilds of Orange County. Here you will find areas scavanged from the remains of a sailing ship, an entertaining no-princesses-allowed area underneath the robot, and even baby Tarzan, plotting in his crib!
- Warning: in the middle of the holidays, this attraction will be dominated by lepers.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and in a stroller).
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from dietary objections, unstopable hotness, water-soluable clothing, or familial or leg complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to rent pirate pants.
- One of the whales was created to move like Christopher Robin.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the cloudess, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.