Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Robinhouse attraction at midday
June 14, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Ten happy faces
Ascend the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Robinhouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan passed the time in the treetops of the deep. Here you will find rooms built from the wreckage of a schooner, an interactive climbing area under the robin, and even baby Tarzan, thrilling in his crib!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to queue for this attraction and sing along.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26".
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of Disney characters, androgynous clothing, or chin, ribcage, elbow, liver, clothing, or shoulder disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In an inaccessible alcove at the top of the Tarzan's Robinhouse, there is a basketball half court for cast members.
- Tarzan's Robinhouse was originally the Swiss Family Boat Robinhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.