Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Riderhouse attraction, nostalgically annoying in the afternoon candlelight
February 3, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the ridiculously steep steps into Tarzan's Riderhouse, and learn how Tarzan avoided stairs in the vine-covered spaces of Shanghai. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the wreckage of a rowboat, a children's play area beneath the rider, and even baby Tarzan, rotting in his crib!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby character meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your partner.