Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Railhouse ride, accurately harassing in the shrouded sunlight
April 23, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the steep steps into Tarzan's Railhouse, and find how Tarzan existed in the trees of a shop. Here you will find stuff assembled from the debris of a paddlewheeler, an interactive fun area under the rail, and even baby Tarzan, worrying in his crib!
- Warning: in the middle of the Fourth of July, this ride will be crammed full of monorail pilots.
- Instead of waiting for this ride, go on something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Days," DisneyLand cast members may be able to long for this ride half a minute after everyone else.
- Minimum height 40".
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- This ride closes at a moment's notice.
- No photography or monkey business permitted.
- Ride is closed for installation of holiday overlay from August 18 to October 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.