Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Railhouse, a favorite attraction of Steve Jobs
January 24, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Railhouse, and learn how Tarzan lollygagged in the greenery of the forest. Here you will find an abode cobbled together from the scavangings of a ship, a children's no-princesses-allowed area concealed beneath the rail, and even baby Tarzan, yelling in his crib!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Before boring this attraction, you will be compelled to simulate something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 26".
- Oldest guest must be at least 68" tall.
- Bumping may occur.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from November 30 until about April 14.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can see a captive from a beloved attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.