Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Rafthouse attraction as seen from the top of the interior
August 30, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Generally designed by:
Claw your way up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Rafthouse, and learn how Tarzan subsisted in the jungles of a volcano. Here you will find living areas rescued from the remains of a pirate ship, a jungle entertainment area under the raft, and even baby Tarzan, confusing in his crib!
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this attraction will be hostile to retirees.
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from July 10 until something like August 25.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not malfunctioned since the land turned 15.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.