Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Rafthouse attraction at park closing
August 19, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a smidge magics
Fight your way up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Rafthouse, and learn how Tarzan lollygagged in the greenery of Tomorrowland. Here you will find everything but a bathroom cobbled together from the remains of a paddlewheeler, a children's play area concealed below the raft, and even baby Tarzan, heaping in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction by yourself.
Policies and Information
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tarzan's Rafthouse separate but equal experience.
- The comment about walnuts is a movie reference.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the main queue.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cake.