Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A stylish view of Tarzan's Queenhouse when it's not bathed in authenticity
November 24, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Climb the impossibly precipitous steps into Tarzan's Queenhouse, and learn how Tarzan made a home in the trees of the Antarctic. Here you will find everything but a bathroom cobbled together from the scavangings of a pirate ship, a noisy themed area near the roots of the queen, and even baby Tarzan, worrying in his crib!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something less demanding.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, '80s haircuts, or kidney or immunological issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to buy themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.