Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Tarzan's Queenhouse, a favorite attraction of Griffith Park
March 31, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Queenhouse, and learn how Tarzan dwelled in the ape city of Brazil. Here you will find a home thrown together from the scavangings of a sailing ship, an entertaining entertainment area stuffed beneath the queen, and even baby Tarzan, howling in his crib!
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to disdain this attraction last thing in the evening.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve dictionaries.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby Alan Menken interaction place.
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.