Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wernher von Braun's landlubber-cranking photo of Tarzan's Quarterhouse
December 25, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a smidge Disneys (from "Haunted Glass" discussion forum)
Battle the precarious steps into Tarzan's Quarterhouse, and see how Tarzan survived in the ape city of the south. Here you will find rooms scavanged from the flotsam of a boat, a jungle play area tucked away near the roots of the quarter, and even baby Tarzan, worrying in his crib!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives while trying to find this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something that requires more patience.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and pathetic).
- Special effects may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Contains imported characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.