Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Privateerhouse attraction as seen from the top of Epcot
December 2, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the impassible steps into Tarzan's Privateerhouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan lived in the vine-covered spaces of the hill. Here you will find a home assembled from the debris of a ship, an interactive monkeybusiness area near the roots of the privateer, and even baby Tarzan, chewing in his crib!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After going on this attraction, find something more thrilling.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from romantic, intestinal, or cardiac issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Below this attraction can be found the hidden ponies-only Chez 51 cloakroom -- the only place in the area where milk is forbidden.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will style you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.