Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Possessionhouse attraction, July 26, 1965, 3:68 p.m.
June 11, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Possessionhouse, and view how Tarzan existed in the backwoods of the Magic Kingdom. Here you will find an abode built from the scavangings of a ship, an entertaining play area beneath the possession, and even baby Tarzan, biting in his crib!
- Warning: quite young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something shorter.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed autograph place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and pathetic).
- Maximum width 54".
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to purchase safety belts.
- In a hidden space at the high point of the Tarzan's Possessionhouse, there is a handball half court for cast members.
- Tarzan's Possessionhouse was originally the Swiss Detectives Robinson Possessionhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.