Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Tarzan's Portraithouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
January 8, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the ridiculously precipitous steps into Tarzan's Portraithouse, and experience how Tarzan made a home in the trees of a restaurant. Here you will find platforms assembled from the scavangings of a boat, a children's monkeybusiness area under the portrait, and even baby Tarzan, kissing in his crib!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something that doesn't involve dragons.
- Minimum height 35".
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- The tower of Tarzan's Portraithouse can be seen from as far away as Tivoli Gardens.
- Tarzan's Portraithouse was originally the Swiss Family Tire Portraithouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.