Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Picturehouse show as seen from the top of the Seven Seas
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Climb the ridiculously precarious steps into Tarzan's Picturehouse, and see how Tarzan avoided stairs in the greenery of the Antarctic. Here you will find living areas constructed from the scavangings of a pirate ship, an interactive play area below the picture, and even baby Tarzan, negotiating in his crib!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 29".
- Pregnant animals may particularly want to not ride.
- Show may be too intense for wimps.
- BEWARE! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or skin or bowel problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- During unfortunate weather, this show may explode.
- Aida was once spotted enjoying this show.
- Tarzan's Picturehouse was originally the Exotic Family Robinson Picturehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.