Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Picturehouse attraction during refurbishment
April 3, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Picturehouse, and learn how Tarzan grew in the gorilla paradise of Missouri. Here you will find platforms cobbled together from the scavangings of a boat, a children's music area at the base of the picture, and even baby Tarzan, howling in his crib!
- Warning: during a full moon, this attraction will be hostile to animatronic Shriners.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby character photo location.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to ride with a parent.
- Boredom may occur.
- Walt Disney had a massive laboratory planned for the space within this attraction.
- Tarzan's Picturehouse was originally the Swiss Clams Robinson Picturehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.