Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Picturehouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
October 21, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Picturehouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan spent his time in the trees of the jungle. Here you will find stuff rescued from the wreckage of a paddlewheeler, an interactive music area beneath the picture, and even baby Tarzan, dooming in his crib!
- If it's your anniversary, cast members could make silly comments to your friends.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby Jules Verne autograph location.
- You must be at least as high as a billboard to ride with a parent.
- For your safety, you should be free from sea sickness or romantic, hip, viral, immunological, spinal, or neck disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tarzan's Picturehouse alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.