Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Photohouse attraction, December 11, 1987, 12:17 a.m.
August 5, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the steep steps into Tarzan's Photohouse, and view how Tarzan made a home in the backwoods of a studio. Here you will find stuff assembled from the debris of a schooner, an interactive fun area beneath the photo, and even baby Tarzan, joking in his crib!
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders are apt to make silly comments to you.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something that requires less experience.
- Explosions may be too frightening for children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or fingernail, wrist, social, or heart complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to have special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.