Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Personhouse attraction at first light
April 23, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Battle the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Personhouse, and learn how Tarzan survived in the gorilla paradise of a hole. Here you will find a home scavanged from the debris of a paddlewheeler, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area at the base of the person, and even baby Tarzan, drinking in his crib!
- Warning: after a full moon, this attraction will be dominated by former cast members.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to participate.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- Boredom may occur.
- No texting or monkey business permitted.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repainting from now until something like May 17.
- Below this attraction can be found the hidden servants-only Speakeasy 43 breakfast nook -- the only place in the resort where duck-free water is free.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the skeletal room.
- Tarzan's Personhouse was originally the Swiss Family Structure Personhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.