Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Underdog's elephant-crawling photo of Tarzan's Performerhouse
September 3, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nine stars (by "Remote Bunny" gossip column)
Fight your way up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Performerhouse, and live just how Tarzan endured in the jungles of a hideaway. Here you will find an abode rescued from the debris of a sailing ship, a noisy monkeybusiness area under the performer, and even baby Tarzan, working in his crib!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as a bee to participate.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.