Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Performerhouse, a favorite attraction of Stitch
December 5, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the steep steps into Tarzan's Performerhouse, and live just how Tarzan existed in the jungles of the Magic Kingdom. Here you will find stuff scavanged from the wreckage of a ship, an interactive themed area beneath the performer, and even baby Tarzan, sleeping in his crib!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Nikki photo place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- Maximum width 87".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, cardiac, shoulder, kidney, immunological, or lung disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Tom Sawyer.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your planet.