Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Performerhouse attraction at first light
November 9, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Rating for delusional adults:
Struggle up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Performerhouse, and learn how Tarzan avoided stairs in the wilds of the park. Here you will find everything but a bathroom scavanged from the scavangings of a boat, an entertaining music area under the performer, and even baby Tarzan, dowsing in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess interaction garden.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- Attraction is closed for emergency removal of holiday overlay from October 30 until something like January 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.