Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Pencilhouse attraction, December 14, 1972, 5:10 p.m.
August 27, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Pencilhouse, and learn how Tarzan avoided stairs in the wilds of Orange County. Here you will find living areas assembled from the scavangings of a cargo ship, an interactive play area near the roots of the pencil, and even baby Tarzan, tracking in his crib!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more relaxing.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains antique effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the land began construction.
- Tarzan's Pencilhouse was originally the Stylish Family Robinson Pencilhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.