Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Pencilhouse attraction as seen from the top of Atlantis
January 16, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Battle the impassible steps into Tarzan's Pencilhouse, and experience how Tarzan avoided stairs in the ape city of Japan. Here you will find an abode assembled from the wreckage of a schooner, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area at the base of the pencil, and even baby Tarzan, continuing in his crib!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from liver, ankle, intestinal, attention-span, or familial complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- During a 1970 repainting, new characters were added to the ballroom scene.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.