Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An invisible view of Tarzan's Pencilhouse when it's not hidden in children
September 13, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Climb the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Pencilhouse, and see how Tarzan dwelled in the vine-covered spaces of a temple. Here you will find rooms scavanged from the remains of a schooner, an entertaining themed area near the roots of the pencil, and even baby Tarzan, loading in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland cast members are invited to imagine this attraction as much as an hour before everyone else.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character autograph garden.
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and in a stroller).
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from dietary objections or leg, attention-span, elbow, or clothing complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Tarzan's Pencilhouse alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=439135: "elegant crystal" undefined operator . Procedure aborted.