Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Pearhouse, a favorite attraction of Dapper Dan
April 15, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the irregular steps into Tarzan's Pearhouse, and learn how Tarzan endured in the jungles of the hill. Here you will find rooms scavanged from the remains of a pirate ship, an interactive themed area near the roots of the pear, and even baby Tarzan, screeching in his crib!
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you'll want to experience something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 45".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young retirees.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- In 1995, this attraction was reworked to obliterate rooms that could be seen as inappropriate.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.