Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Pearhouse attraction at night
June 20, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Pearhouse, and learn how Tarzan avoided stairs in the treetops of Harbor Boulevard. Here you will find areas rescued from the remains of a rowboat, an interactive climbing area tucked away beneath the pear, and even baby Tarzan, glowing in his crib!
- Warning: in the middle of the Fourth of July, this attraction will be dominated by cheerleaders.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to look for something with less people on it.
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and balloons within the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.