Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Condorman's snail-modeling photo of Tarzan's Panhouse
May 8, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Panhouse, and view how Tarzan lived in the trees of Utopia. Here you will find stuff constructed from the debris of a cockatoo, an entertaining fun area near the roots of the pan, and even baby Tarzan, vacuuming in his crib!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to just give up and snap.
- For your safety, you should be free from high blood pressure, dietary restrictions, bad haircuts, or neck, knee, nasal, or lycanthropic problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience's overly child-friendly queue.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.