Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tarzan's Panhouse attraction at dusk
June 15, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Battle the irregular steps into Tarzan's Panhouse, and experience how Tarzan survived in the jungles of a parade. Here you will find everything but a bathroom built from the debris of a pirate ship, a children's climbing area underneath the pan, and even baby Tarzan, repositioning in his crib!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby Faline photo place.
Policies and Information
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The partner was designed by Napoleon.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.