Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Panhouse attraction during construction
September 24, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Climb the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Panhouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan monkied about in the backwoods of the hill. Here you will find stuff built from the remains of a boat, a noisy climbing area under the pan, and even baby Tarzan, drumming in his crib!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to sit next to someone you find tweeting, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Special Train") are invited to find this attraction less than a quarter hour before regular operating hours.
- Unborn infants should ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for young wimps.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.