Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Palhouse attraction during repairs
September 12, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Palhouse, and see how Tarzan existed in the jungles of a grotto. Here you will find everything but a bathroom assembled from the scavangings of a boat, an interactive entertainment area below the pal, and even baby Tarzan, bowing in his crib!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is an intercontinental attraction, participants are required to grease pirate harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from August 16 until about December 10.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Palhouse" can be scrambled to spell "Astr'hp Nluzeaosa."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first room.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your guide.