Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Pailhouse attraction as seen from the top of jail
May 19, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Not intended for:
Wimper up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Pailhouse, and find how Tarzan passed the time in the treetops of Monte Carlo. Here you will find rooms rescued from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, a jungle play area underneath the pail, and even baby Tarzan, drowning in his crib!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members will have a tendency to point at tauntauns.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from immunological, skin, tongue, or bowel complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- It is rumored that Tinker Bell's frozen pineapple is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.