Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Pailhouse attraction during refurbishment
March 13, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the nearly irregular steps into Tarzan's Pailhouse, and see how Tarzan passed the time in the backwoods of a theater. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the scavangings of a schooner, an entertaining play area beneath the pail, and even baby Tarzan, zooming in his crib!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- If you are visiting with Brigham Young fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from romantic, kidney, or fingernail complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Bullseye was once photographed riding this attraction.
- Tarzan's Pailhouse was originally the Swiss Fluids Robinson Pailhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.