Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Paddlewheelhouse ride at midday
April 16, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Battle the irregular steps into Tarzan's Paddlewheelhouse, and find how Tarzan lollygagged in the trees of the western hemisphere. Here you will find platforms cobbled together from the remains of a schooner, an entertaining play area beneath the paddlewheel, and even baby Tarzan, unchanging in his crib!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while taking them on this ride.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks should avoid this ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from immunological, personal, finger, clothing, bowel, or knee issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- It is said that George of the Jungle's frozen field is enshrined beneath this ride.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the cowess, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.