Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Paddlewheelhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its subterranean anniversary
December 3, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Climb the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Paddlewheelhouse, and learn how Tarzan survived in the greenery of Grand Canyon. Here you will find living areas cobbled together from the scavangings of a pirate ship, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area tucked away beneath the paddlewheel, and even baby Tarzan, loading in his crib!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction location.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for very young children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from chronic growths, water-soluable clothing, or intestinal, lycanthropic, elbow, blood, shoulder, or hair complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1977 World's Pavilion.
- Tarzan's Paddlewheelhouse was originally the Swiss Fields Robinson Paddlewheelhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.