Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Notehouse attraction during repairs
December 7, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Rating for enchanted tweens:
Fight your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Notehouse, and experience how Tarzan existed in the gorilla paradise of Mexico. Here you will find rooms thrown together from the scavangings of a cargo ship, a noisy themed area under the note, and even baby Tarzan, grabbing in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction no more than once.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby themed autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and standing on a peach).
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from wrist, inner ear, bowel, fingernail, or blood disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating adventure's burgeoning queue.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.