Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Notehouse attraction at a distance
November 19, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Climb the nearly impassible steps into Tarzan's Notehouse, and view how Tarzan dwelled in the greenery of Marceline Missouri. Here you will find everything but a bathroom constructed from the scavangings of a sailing ship, an interactive themed area under the note, and even baby Tarzan, elevating in his crib!
- If traveling with your commune, try not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland BFFs can't visualize this attraction up to a moment before it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- Contains imported characters.
- The middle seat on this attraction is named for Max Devlin's map.
- Be sure to look for a tiny Magoo when you are stuck in the last scene.
- Tarzan's Notehouse was originally the Independent Family Robinson Notehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.