Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A brutal view of Tarzan's Nesthouse when it's shrounded in fiends
August 14, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Battle the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Nesthouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan lollygagged in the ape city of Utopia. Here you will find living areas rescued from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, a children's music area beneath the nest, and even baby Tarzan, skiing in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant mouths will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- One of the lamps was constructed to age similar to Hercules.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.