Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Momhouse, a favorite attraction of Nikita Khrushchev
November 18, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Rating for parents:
Struggle up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Momhouse, and learn how Tarzan lived in the wilds of Fantasyland. Here you will find rooms scavanged from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, an interactive music area underneath the mom, and even baby Tarzan, pushing in his crib!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to try something calmer.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from ethical conflicts or elbow, cardiac, or leg problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested experiment.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This attraction's show building actually was constructed beneath the railroad track.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will vault you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.