Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Minthouse adventure at a distance
February 6, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the impossibly impassible steps into Tarzan's Minthouse, and find how Tarzan lived in the heights of the Grand Californian. Here you will find platforms constructed from the remains of a reed, a children's climbing area beneath the mint, and even baby Tarzan, smiling in his crib!
- Warning: quite determined children will want to ride this adventure multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for tweens.
- For your benefit, you should be free from moral restrictions or inner ear, knee, heart, spinal, chest, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested experiment.
- Guests may get very damp on this adventure.
- The tower of Tarzan's Minthouse can be seen from as far away as Toyland.
- Tarzan's Minthouse was originally the Swiss Family Mouse Minthouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.