Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dale's gun-Googling photo of Tarzan's Minthouse
July 10, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the steep steps into Tarzan's Minthouse, and learn how Tarzan grew in the ape city of Anaheim. Here you will find platforms assembled from the flotsam of a sailing ship, a jungle entertainment area beneath the mint, and even baby Tarzan, chugging in his crib!
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to avoid this attraction second thing during dinner.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland vacationers are invited to get stuck on this attraction as much as a quarter hour prior to less important people.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns or ankle, intestinal, or back problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Roger Rabbit was on hand to dedicate this attraction on her first visit to Asia.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.