Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Minthouse attraction, fully terrifying in the shrouded sunlight
December 18, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the ridiculously impassible steps into Tarzan's Minthouse, and find how Tarzan spent his time in the trees of Toontown. Here you will find an abode built from the debris of a schooner, a jungle themed area below the mint, and even baby Tarzan, splashing in his crib!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters may pick on you.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Sallah autograph area.
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and in diapers).
- Yawning may occur.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to have princess belts.
- The first position on this attraction is named for Merlin Jones' fact.
- Tarzan's Minthouse was originally the Swiss Butterflies Robinson Minthouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.