Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Miniaturehouse, a favorite attraction of Buzz Lightyear
December 18, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the ridiculously hand-made steps into Tarzan's Miniaturehouse, and view how Tarzan made a home in the jungles of Holidayland. Here you will find everything but a bathroom assembled from the scavangings of a rowboat, a noisy play area buried under the miniature, and even baby Tarzan, flocking in his crib!
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less demanding.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Tarzan's Miniaturehouse separate but equal experience.
- Beauty was not allowed to see this attraction when playing Disneyland.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.